This policy only applies to the information that has been collected by Artzake through its services in emails, texts and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its services. Any information provided to or collected by a third party such as shops, nurseries etc. ARE NOT covered under this policy. Artzake encourages you to directly consult such third parties about their privacy policies.
Please read the policy carefully to understand the policies and practices followed at Artzake regarding any information collected by us and how we use the collected information. By accepting this policy and registering for the service provided by Artzake you are consenting to Artzake’s collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of any information that has been provided by the customer. If you do not accept then we may not be able to provide our services to you.
The information we collect:
All information provided by the customer in order to avail the services provided at the Artzake website are safely stored and protected by us. Artzake requires the customer to provide certain data through our order forms where we provide our customers with the chance to request for information and avail our products and services. All information we collect are directly provided by you and the information we collect may comprise of
- Your account details: This majorly consists of your full name, email address, postal code, password and any other information you provide such as your age, gender and mobile number. Your profile will have optional information such as a picture if you upload any for public display and information from third party sign in services such as facebook and google. In such cases we collect and store your personal information from such sign in services which has been allowed by you.
- Your preferences: your preferred settings such as language and time zones.
- Your content: All information provided by you through our services such as reviews, comments, order history, current order status, special requests, contact information and any other information available to us in the account you created.
- Your searches and browsing information: All search terms you have looked up and the results you have selected. The total duration for which you have used our website, features which you have used and all the ads you have clicked.
- Your communications: We record your communications with other users and merchants through our website services. We also record your communication with us through polls, surveys, contests or promotion schemes, your requests and queries related to employment opportunities posted to the services.
- Your transaction information: We may collect and store information about you in order to automatically complete forms for future transactions this includes your phone number, email id, billing information and card payment information’s. Such information’s may be shared with the third parties such as payment gateway processors which assist in fulfilling the customer’s request.
- Your public posts: information provided by you through reviews, ratings, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, suggestions etc. will be displayed in publicly accessible areas of our services.
All collected information can be used to communicate with the customer as and when the need arises and all mails, calls and texts received for product promotional reasons can be stopped if required by the user by following the steps provided under the Choice/Opt-out below.
All information collected related to your browser along with your IP address is stored in the form of a “cookie” as this makes it easier for us to identify you along with your shopping cart will all added products and services.
Sharing of information:
We at Artzake are strictly against sharing any information provided by the customer to us to any individual, company or third party organization for profitable situations. In situations where the information is shared it will be with your consent.
Any information required for court orders or any legal processes in order to exercise any legal rights for defending any claims will have appropriate responses from Artzake.
There may be disclosure of information of customers who may be under terms of suspicion for any fraud or illegal transactions and activities. Under such circumstances the information will be provided for legal process or investigations held by the court.
This website may have pop-up advertisements from other websites and all information provided in such pop-ups by the customer are not covered under this policy.
The employees, moderator, contractors and agents for updates, delivery and improvement of the product and services have restricted access to the personal information provided to Artzake. They are all entitled to the confidentiality of such details and failing to do so will result in their termination.
Data retention and account termination:
Customers can choose to stop receiving all product promotional content in the form of emails, calls and texts anytime by managing the notifications option in their profile settings in the application or website.
Contact Number: 8056042420